[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville Upcoming Events & Fundraisers

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Jan 11 23:28:32 UTC 2015

NFB of Greater Louisville Upcoming Events & Fundraisers!

 I know we have a lot going on over the next few months & I would like to give you all the info so it’s easy to keep up with!

Wednesday January 21st—Dine & Donate. Mark’s Feed Store-11422 Shelbyville Rd

  15% of your meal will go to NFB of Greater Louisville when you present this flyer, https://app.box.com/s/ukgdgthorg9ks3lp4ha3

 Saturday February 7th—Annual Chili Supper & Auction. Christ Church Cathedral, 421 South 2nd Street.

Dinner will begin at 4:30pm & the auction will begin at approximently 6pm.  Cost-$5 for adults & $2.50 for kids 12 & under.  Menu-Chili, hot dogs, corn bread muffins, dessert & drink.

We are still collecting auction items. Please print this flyer & present to business owners/managers when you are out & about. https://app.box.com/s/jq294j2q4oiiez4zacf8

Friday February 27th—A Night of Laughs at the Laughing Derby-1250 Bardstown Rd

A portion of the $15 ticket price for the 7:15pm show will benefit NFBGL.  You can purchase tickets here,   http://laughingderby.com/event.cfm?id=336818&cart.  Please make sure you purchase from the National Federation of the Blind box.

The comedian for the evening will be Henry Phillips.  He is extremely funny & has been featured on Comedy Central, Jimmy Kimmel Live & much more.  You can find out more about Henry at, www.henryphillips.com

Last but not least!  Birthday Bonanza Raffle!

This wonderful raffle gives you the opportunity to win,

50 inch ClassTV--$200 Southwest Airlines travel voucher--$100 Gas Card.

Chances are; 1=$5 & 3=$10.

The drawing will be April 18th at the NFB of Greater Louisville Luncheon.  You do not need to be present to win!

You can purchase tickets online at,  http://www.nfbgl.org/raffle-win-a-50-inch-class-tv-travel-voucher-or-gas-card/

Or all NFBGL board members have paper raffle tickets.

All fundraiser proceeds will go towards the continuous advocacy, training & outreach performed by the Greater Louisville chapter.  We also intend to assist several of our chapter members in attending the 75th convention of the NFB this summer.  We understand that not everyone can participate in each of our events, but we would appreciate your support in promoting them!

Respectfully,

NFB of Greater Louisville