[Nfbk] Dine & Donate for NFBGL

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 22:23:24 UTC 2015

I will not be there Wednesday as of now. There's just not any room in the budget.

Sent from my iPhone

LHelp support the fundraising efforts of the National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville by participating in ourBirthday Banaza Raffle​!  You could win a 50' class T.V., a $200 Southwest airfare voucher, or a $100 gas card.