[Nfbk] Teaser auction List

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Sat Jan 24 21:58:41 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I know most of you would like to see what we have so far for this year's Chili Supper and Auction, so here is a teaser list of what we have so far.  Please keep in mind that I have not yet grouped everything together yet and the final list will not be numbered the same way.  We also still have items coming in everyday so the final list will have more things.

We have some great items on this list, but we can always use more, so if you have something you'd like to donate please let me know ASAP!

Thanks,

Katie