[Nfbk] Be My Eyes App

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Mon Jan 26 00:34:56 UTC 2015

Cindy,
Maybe I'm misreading your statement, but I have this app on my iPhone.  If it's available on Android then it's available on both platforms.

Katie

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 25, 2015, at 6:47 PM, slery via Nfbk <nfbk at nfbnet.org<mailto:nfbk at nfbnet.org>> wrote:

Sadly, this is only for Android. It is a shame that people are misinformed that the only usable phone for blind people is an iPhone.

Cindy S.