[Nfbk] Dat 2 on the Hill

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 28 23:20:15 UTC 2015

Good Evening Gang,
Our second day on the Hill went as swimmingly as yesterday. We met with Congressman Massey for a few minutes before he had to leave. We finished up our appointment with his aid. Then it was on to Congressman Roger's office. John Pere joined us at this appointment. He was very complementary of the job we did. Our last stop was with the aid in Senator Paul's office. We met with Natalie. I must say she was a refreshing change from the usual negative aids we have met with in years past. She actually thinks she can encourage him to sign on to TEACH. Not so lucky with TIME though. Rose Slone joined us at Paul's office. She was as equally pleased with our presentation giving a two-thumbs up. We also spoke about the Marakesh Treaty with our reps, especially Senators. I think it may actually be ratified this time. Melanie and Michael did an outstanding job and I want to thank them for their hard work.