[Nfbk] Auction items

Scott Spaulding spaulding.scott at gmail.com
Sat Jan 31 02:51:05 UTC 2015

I don't know if you got my message Katie, but I have a master lock speed dial lock for the auction.

Sent from my iPhone

Help support the fundraising efforts of the National Federation of the Blind of Greater Louisville by participating in ourBirthday Banaza Raffle​!  You could win a 50' class T.V., a $200 Southwest airfare voucher, or a $100 gas card.