[Nfbk] NFBGL July Activity

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Jul 6 23:52:48 UTC 2015

Hello!

Due to convention, NFBGL will not be holding a July chapter meeting.  Instead we will be hosting a fun evening for the youth who are participating in the Office for the Blind’s, Summer Transitions Pre-employment program.
This activity will be on Tuesday July 21st from 5pm till 8:30pm at the McDowell Center—8412 Westport Road.  The chapter will furnish pizza for the youth & members who attend.  After dinner we will be having some fun with outdoor activities.

We’d enjoy seeing you all there & ask if you do join us, to bring a dessert or drink.  If you have any questions, please let me know!

Respectfully,
Nickie