[Nfbk] Fwd: Movie this Saturday

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Tue Jul 21 20:44:28 UTC 2015

FYI
From: Katie Carpenter <kcarpenter at aph.org>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2015 19:34:09 +0000
Subject: Movie this Saturday

Hi Museum Friends,

The second film in our summer documentary series about blindness is
this Saturday, July 25, from 12:30-2:30. All films are, of course,
audio-described.

Our July film is called The Eyes of Me, and it's about the journeys
taken by four young people at the Texas School for the Blind.  It
follows them over the course of one school year, capturing their
experiences with dating, academic responsibilities, fitting in, family
problems, and preparing for life after high school.

Once again, Nancy Urbscheit will lead a discussion after the movie,
and there will be plenty of movie-appropriate snacks and drinks.

Call or email me if you'd like to reserve a seat.

Katie

Katie Carpenter
Museum Educator
Museum of the American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville KY 40206
502-899-2213

--