[Nfbk] Disappointed

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Fri Jul 31 19:53:57 UTC 2015

I'm very disappointed in how much sharing is happening. We are trying to raise funds to help get people to State Convention. We have a campaign on Go Fund Me and we have been asked to share the link to the web site far and wide. Share it on social media: we all have different connections in this area. So we ALL need to share it early and share it often. Share it with people via email, text, smoke signal, by any means you have.
If you can't be bothered to spend a few minutes sharing a link with friends, family and colleagues, then how can you have your hand out taking scarce funds from the organization?  Obviously this doesn't apply to all of you. But if you aren't putting out the effort, I suggest you step it up.

These opinions are my own. Your milage may vary and thats OK.

HERE IS THE LINK TO SHARE:

http://www.gofundme.com/zd9h8g8

With respect,
Kevin Pearl