[Nfbk] More Convention News

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 31 20:45:21 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,
I am pleased and excited to announce that President, Mark Riccobono will be our national representative for our state convention.
You can begun making your hotel reservations at the Galt House. Room rates are $106 per room per night plus tax. Make reservations by calling 1-800-THE GALT or 1-800-843-4258. You must tell the operator that you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky to insure that you get our rate.
We are once again planning to provide childcare for families who need the service. However, we must have at least three children enrolled by September first in order to be able to do this. We will be getting out an application very shortly that must be completed. A $10 nonrefundable fee must accompany this form. If there aren't at least three children enrolled we obviously will return the fee. Please pass the word.
I am working on other convention arrangements and more details will follow.