[Nfbk] Cinemark Mobile

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Jun 3 13:36:53 UTC 2015

Good morning!
Just a reminder of the NFBGL June meeting/activity this Saturday June 6th at noon.  We will be meeting in the food court of Mall St. Matthews for a brief business meeting then heading on a little adventure!
If you join us at noon, we will give you a FREE movie ticket for that day!
	Below you will find a link to Cinamark with movie choices & times for Saturday.  When scheduling your TARC3 ride, choose the picnic area as your drop off & if you choose to see a movie then the Cinamark will be your pick up.  Both these areas are at 5000 Shelbyville Road.

If you have any questions, please let me know!  Have a great day!

Respectfully,
Nickie

http://www.cinemark.com/mobiletheatreshowtimes.aspx?node_id=84654