[Nfbk] Guinness World Record

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 01:02:00 UTC 2015

Good Evening Again!
I just hung up from a conference call with President Riccobono and other state presidents. We talked extensively about our umbrella mosaic. We want to break the previous Guinness world record so we are going to need 3,000 participants. I am asking all of you who are attending the national convention to register for the event. You can go to www.nfb/gwr and add your name. The event will take place on Wednesday, July 8th. We will begin gathering at 7 AM. We predict the entire event from start to finish will take an hour and a half. That gives us one hour before opening session. We will be lined up to form our new logo and the phrase "Live the Life You Want." The phrase will be spelled out in print so we can make the letters as big as we need. We are afraid any Braille representation would not look authentic. We do get to keep our umbrellas. I am excited, hope you are too.