[Nfbk] BELL Prigram

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 21:01:59 UTC 2015

Good Afternoon,
As you all know NFBK was planning to host a BELL program; Braille Enrichment  through Learning and Literacy this summer. Unfortunately we did not get the eight students registered that we needed to continue the project. We are going to take a break and regroup in a month or so to access where we are and what we need to do to move ahead. We would very much like to try again next summer. Believe it or not, we learned a great deal and think we can profit from what we learned. Thanks to the committee who worked so hard the past several months, and to those of you who volunteered to work during the event.