[Nfbk] Nfb according to Peyton

Pamela Glisson pam.glisson at twc.com
Mon Mar 9 14:44:13 UTC 2015

I say Amen to that!
Smiles!!  Pamela

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbk [mailto:nfbk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Melanie Peskoe via
Nfbk
Sent: Sunday, March 08, 2015 8:56 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Subject: [Nfbk] Nfb according to Peyton

Hello all,
I wanted to share with you something that I found very cute and thought you
might as well. Tonight as we sat down to dinner it was my 7 year old son
Peyton's turn to pray. After he prayed for our food, friends, family and
those less fortunate than us, he then said "and God, thank you for making
the national federation of the blond so that blind people have a place to
learn that they are just as good as everyone else." I thought that summed it
up pretty well. I hope this made you smile. Be well.