[Nfbk] NFBGL April Luncheon Registration Form

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Mar 18 21:33:16 UTC 2015

Hello!

    The NFB of Greater Louisville April luncheon is scheduled for Saturday April 4th from noon till 3:30pm.  The luncheon will be held at Logan’s Roadhouse, 5005 Shelbybille Road.
You are responsible for the cost of your meal & we will have separate checks.  If you plan on attending the luncheon, please complete & return the attached registration form along with your $2 chapter dues.  The deadline for registrations is March 25, 2015.  If you need, you can post date your check for the first part of April 2015.  Checks must be made payable to, NFBGL & mailed to, Jayne Seif—4805 South 4th Street—Louisville Ky—40214.

Michael Hudson & Reni Jackson will be our guest speakers.  Mr. Hudson is the Director of the Museum at the American Printing House for the Blind & Mr. Jackson is a blind vendor with the Kentucky Business Enterprises & serves on the vendors committee.

Also on the day...we will be drawing the winners of our Birthday Bonanza Raffle!  Tickets are still available for purchase! 1=$5 & 3=$10, tickets can be purchased online at, http://www.nfbgl.org/raffle-win-a-50-inch-class-tv-travel-voucher-or-gas-card/ or by calling our talking bulletin board at, 502-495-7130.

If you have any questions, please call 502-495-7130.  We look forward to seeing you all on April 4th!