[Nfbk] Fw: Mayor's ADA Roundtable invitation

Ronnie White ronniewhite2 at insightbb.com
Fri Mar 27 01:37:57 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
From: Valenzuela, Nicolas
To: Ronni White (RonnieWhite2 at insightbb.com) ; ronelm1 at yahoo.com
Sent: Thursday, March 26, 2015 9:00 AM
Subject: Mayor's ADA Roundtable invitation

Ronni/Ronel, Marcellus left me a voicemail last night asking that I send you both the announcement for the upcoming Mayor's ADA Roundtable in order to notify Metro Disability Coalition membership . . . thanks and hope to see you all keep Louisville Metro Government (myself included), and the community, accountable this Monday!

-          Nick

***

The invitation below is from Cindy Venable, Louisville Metro Office of Aging & Disabled Citizens . . . as it states in the invitation, please contact her with an RSVP.

***

On behalf of Louisville Metro Mayor Greg Fischer, I would like to cordially invite you or a representative of your organization to participate in the Mayor's ADA Roundtable, Monday, March 30, 2015 at 12:30 p.m., in Room 106 of Metro Hall, 527 Court Place, Louisville, Kentucky 40202.

The Mayor's ADA Roundtable assembles key people representing Louisville Metro Government and associated agencies to explain services and work underway.  It is an opportunity to present, in a positive environment, any concerns and/or challenges so they may be addressed and solutions sought for persons with disabilities in Louisville Metro.

The Mayor's ADA Roundtable will meet annually, but be assured that continuous contact and dialogue will be ongoing throughout the year via the Office for Aging & Disabled Citizens of the Department of Community Services and other Departments of Louisville Metro Government.

Please RSVP by calling Cindy Venable at (502) 574-5092.

We look forward to seeing you on March 30th!  Our goal is to work together to continue to make Louisville Metro a more accessible-friendly city.

______________________

Nick Valenzuela

Compliance Officer

Louisville Metro Human Relations Commission

410 West Chestnut Street, Suite 300A

Louisville, Jefferson County, Kentucky 40202

Telephone: 502-574-2391

Facsimile: 502-574-3190

TDD: 502-574-4332

E-mail: nicolas.valenzuela at louisvilleky.gov