[Nfbk] FW: Can You Assist in circulating about NFB-NEWSLINER?

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:54:28 UTC 2015

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2015 1:46 PM
To: WFD DFB Users; Whittaker, Jessica (OFB-FK); Flanagan, Allison A
(OFB-FK); Cabe, Becky (OFB-FK); Carla Ruschival; Carla Webster; Cathy
Jackson; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); David Lawson; Deb Lewis ; Dennis Franklin
; Don Gerard; George Stokes ; Gordon-Brown, Gerry (CAP-FK); Gina Fugate ;
Jennifer Hall; Kathy Eversole; Kelly Foust; Kevin Shurn ; Kim Zeigler; Laura
Yates; Michael Freeholm; Shirley, Patrick B (Education Cabinet); McKee, Paul
D (CHFS DCBS SBSR Fayette); Rhonda Skidmore ; Sharon Fields (Home) ; Shirley
Stivers (sstivers77 at gmail.com); Shirley Stivers (Work); Deeley, Stephen P
(OFB-LV); Susan Ament; Theresa Thomas ; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Cc: Smith, Jane (OVR-FK)
Subject: FW: Can You Assist in circulating about NFB-NEWSLINER?

FYI