[Nfbk] NFBGL May Meeting Info.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue May 5 21:12:44 UTC 2015

Hello!

The Greater Louisville May meeting is this Saturday May 9th.  We will be meeting at Logan's Roadhouse for a short meeting, 12pm till 1:30pm.  Then for some fun, we'll be walking next door to Ten Pen Lanes for some bowling.till 3pm.  The cost to bowl will be $5 per game & that includes your bowling shoes.
Addresses are, Logan's--5055 Shelbyville Road. Ten Pen Lanes--200Ten Pen Lane.

Whether you join us for one or both...we look forward to seeing you on Saturday!  Any questions, please let us know.

Respectfully,
Nickie