[Nfbk] FW: Free Training Webinar: Strategies for navigating and interacting with complex web pages using Window-Eyes - Part 1

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 20:18:34 UTC 2015

From: News [mailto:news-bounces+george4581=gmail.com at lists.window-eyes.com]
On Behalf Of Marc Solomon via News
Sent: Friday, May 15, 2015 4:06 PM
To: news at window-eyes.com
Subject: Free Training Webinar: Strategies for navigating and interacting
with complex web pages using Window-Eyes - Part 1

Greetings,

Many if not all of the financial, shopping, educational and work related
tasks we need to complete in our daily lives can now be performed online.
Therefore, having the skills to successfully access modern and dynamic web
pages will be an essential part of being able to fully participate in
society. To help our customers achieve this goal, Ai Squared will be
presenting a series of free online trainings focused on navigating and
interacting with complex web pages using Window-Eyes.

Part one of the series will introduce a number of strategies and Window-Eyes
features that can be used to familiarize yourself with a new web page and
help you find what you are looking for more efficiently. In addition, tips
and techniques will be provided for working with interactive webpages that
you might encounter when shopping online or downloading files.
Demonstrations of real world tasks on popular websites will be used to help
reinforce key Window-Eyes features and web browsing concepts.

Whether you are a seasoned veteran, or a beginner to Window-Eyes, our hope
is that Ai Squared's online training webinars will enhance your Window-Eyes
skill set and provide you with the helpful information you need to be more
productive and successful on your computer.

The training webinar will take place on Thursday, May 28th, 2015 at 2 P.M.
Eastern Time (19:00 UTC or 18:00 UTC during DST) and will last approximately
one hour in length.

To access the webinar, go to http://www.aisquared.com/meeting. Your username
will be your first and last name. The password field should be left blank.
You do not have to register for the training. Please arrive early as there
is a limited amount of participants for each webinar, and access to the
meeting room is based on a first-come, first-served basis!

There will be a corresponding study guide worksheet and answer key made
available prior to the webinar that participants can download from the
webinar training archive <http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars> .

Please review Knowledge Base Article 2056 <http://www.gwmicro.com/kb2056>
to learn more about participating in a Window-Eyes Webinar with Talking
Communities. If you need help accessing the meeting room, please call
Talking Communities support at (262) 456-5911.

The webinar will be recorded and made available for download from the
webinar training archive <http://www.gwmicro.com/webinars> .

If you have specific questions regarding this online training webinar or
have suggestions for future webinar topics, please contact Marc Solomon via
email at msolomon at aisquared dot com.

Kind Regards,

The Ai Squared Team