[Nfbk] NFBGL June Meeting Info.

mzanderson27 mzanderson27 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 19:27:32 UTC 2015

Sounds like fun!!

Blindness Doesn't Define Me!
Sharri Anderson

-------- Original message --------
From: Nickie Pearl via Nfbk <nfbk at nfbnet.org>
Date: 05/21/2015  3:16 PM  (GMT-05:00)
Cc: Nickie Pearl <njp at twc.com>
Subject: [Nfbk] NFBGL June Meeting Info.

Hello!

	The June NFB of Greater Louisville chapter meeting will be held on Saturday June 6, 2015 beginning at 12pm.  We will be meeting in the food court of the St. Matthews Mall for a short business meeting. Then we will take advantage of our surroundings & visit a store or two & have a Q&A/advocacy session, i.e. How do I find the shoe department?  How do I find that perfect blue top?  What's the most effective ways to have a successful shopping trip?
This will also give everyone an opportunity to ask mobility questions. i.e. How do I know what store I am at?  How do I find the bathrooms?

After this adventure, if you choose, the chapter will treat you to a movie!  You must be present from the start of the meeting in order to get a free movie ticket!
You are free to see the movie of your choice.
Movie choices & times will not be available until June 3rd.   There should be movies beginning about 2:15pm - 2:45pm.

I will post a list of movies & times when they become available.

	When scheduling your TARC3 rides, please ask for the following.
Drop-off, St. Matthews Mall Picnic area--5000 Shelbyville Road.
Pick-up, Cinamark Mall St. Matthews--5000 Shelbyville Road.

	If you have any questions, please feel free to ask or call, 502-495-7130.

Respectfully,
Nickie

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/mzanderson27%40gmail.com