[Nfbk] LET's GET OUT THE VOTE;

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Tue Nov 3 23:34:23 UTC 2015

Next election, you can bring your own headphones / earbuds in case that was the issue.

Best,
Kevin

On Nov 3, 2015, at 5:35 PM, Stewart, Christopher K via Nfbk <nfbk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I actually had to rely on Emily. The headphones were broken, or so
they said. They had them there, but upon plugging them in, the machine
didn't talk. I was disappointed and would have spent more time
figuring out what the problem was, but I was running late. It's the
same place I voted last year, though, and it worked fine then.

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016