[Nfbk] NFBGL November Meeting

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 00:05:49 UTC 2015

I’m not sure if I’ll make it after all, it has been a really bad week and a half. My father has been rolling out of bed and the Sunday previous he fell out twice in a matter of 20 minutes. On Monday we took him to the hospital after dialysis and they said no broken ribs. On Friday, we had an ambulance take him back to the doctor after dialysis and he has two broken ribs. Then, within minutes of getting home from the hospital, he passes out in the bathroom and hits his face. So, we had to call the cmbulance again.  He is still in quite a bit of pain and we are not leaving him home alone any time soon.

Cindy S.