[Nfbk] Fwd: Braille Readers Theater auditions

Joey Couch ki4vjd at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 02:49:47 UTC 2015

For your information.
From: Katie Carpenter <kcarpenter at aph.org>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 23:43:09 +0000
Subject: Braille Readers Theater auditions

Hello Friends of the Museum,

Our Braille Readers Theater group at the Museum of the American
Printing House for the Blind will hold auditions for its annual
Readers Theater production the first week of December:  Friday,
December, from 11-2, and on Saturday, December 5, from 3-5.

No need to prepare anything for auditions.  We'll have scripts for you
to read when you're here.

The play will be performed Thursday, March 17, 2015, 7-9 p.m., Friday,
March 18, 7-9 p.m., and Saturday, March 14, 1-2 p.m.

Our play this year is The Mousetrap, a classic whodunnit by Agatha
Christie, the master of British murder mysteries. The plot features a
motley group of characters, an isolated house in the country, and a
surprise twist ending.

The Mousetrap is the longest running play in theater history. The
production that opened in London in 1952 is still running today.

If you've already been in a Braille Reader's Theater production,
there's no need to come to auditions: just inform me by email that
you'd like to be involved.

If the formal audition times don't work for you, please let me know
and we can set something up. Also, if you know people who might be
interested but are not on our mailing list, could you pass these dates
along to them?

Katie Carpenter
Museum Educator
Museum of the American Printing House for the Blind
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Louisville KY 40206
502-899-2213

--