[Nfbk] audio interface for sale

Aaron Linson blindgeek1989 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 22:05:09 UTC 2015

Hey guys,

This is a great one for all the musicians and producers out there. I’m selling my Tascam us 1800 audio interface. It’s in perfect working condition and works with any audio software you run. The unit has 8 input channels on the front with gain knobs plus channels 9 and 10 are front line instrument jacks. Also on the front are switches for channels 1-4 and 5-8 to allow for stereo recording of different channels if desired. On back you have additional mic channels 11-16. Monitor inputs and 1/8 headphone jack is standard and work perfectly. The unit comes with a power cable and USB cable included. This interface is flat and small, it won’t take up a lot of room like the other interfaces on the market and is easily transportable. Phantom power at 48 Hz is included and is easily switchable if not desired for a ribbon microphone for example. I’m selling the interface to get something smaller for my dorm. I’m asking $150 for the unit and included power cable and USB cable. Don’t miss out on this unique interface as it will bring you years of joy and happy recording to come.

Thanks,

Aaron Linson

 <http://blindpodcaster.com/> Turning Disability into Ability