[Nfbk] 2016 NFBGL Chili Supper and Auction Donation Request Letter

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Fri Nov 13 18:48:10 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

Here is the Auction Donation Request Letter that we will be using for the 2016 Chili Supper and Auction.  This is the same letter that's been handed out at the past several meetings.  I will also have additional hard copies of the letter at our Christmas party in December.  The event is a little over three months away (February 20th), so we all need to get busy getting donations.   Last year was a great success thanks to the help of all of you, but I think we can do even better this year!

Thanks,

Katie