[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville September Meeting Reminder!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Wed Sep 2 21:11:30 UTC 2015

Good afternoon!

    Please join us this Friday September 4th from 5:30pm till 9:30pm at the Clifton Center, 2117 Payne Street for our September chapter meeting.  If you need access to the elevator, you will need to enter the Clifton Center on the East side.  The east side parking lot is off of Clifton.  Please make sure your TARC3 reservationist chooses the correct enterence.
The winner of the all expensed paid trip to the 2015 NFB of Kentucky State convention will be drawn, we will be discussing the book,Blind Ambition: One Woman’s Journey to Greatness Despite Her Blindness.  This book was written by Everly Hairston who is a member & leader in the NFB.  Also, a brief history on the National Accreditation Council (NAC) & the reasons behind controversy!

Time is winding down to get your state convention pre-registration forms mailed in, the deadline is September 14th!  We will have pre-registration forms on hand if you need assistance completing one.

  We do hope you can join us!  If you have any questions, please let us know!