[Nfbk] Convention Notes

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 12:10:51 UTC 2015

Happy Labor Day!
We are down to the wire. I want to remind you of a few deadlines that are looming. Hotel reservations need to be made by this Friday, September 11th. Call 1-800-THE-GALT and tell them you are with the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky.
The Pre-registration deadline is Monday, September 14th, just one week from today. Please, please pre-register. Not only do you save money but you are guaranteed to have a lunch and banquet meal. These numbers need to be turned in to the hotel prior to convention. Also, we want to make things easier for Mike Freholm our treasurer.
Those of you who are receiving assistance absolutely must pre-register in order to receive your reimbursement check. Your check will be in your registration packet. You are also obligated to pay the $10 registration and purchase luncheon and banquet tickets. You are also expected to attend general sessions.
Everyone will most definitely want to be in the session when the gavel drops. We will be drawing for a $100 door prize.
If you have questions please contact me off-line at  cathyj1949 at gmail.com or 366-2317.
See you at convention!