[Nfbk] Greater Louisville Convention Fundraiser-Show Your Team Spirit!

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 01:38:27 UTC 2015

Nickie,

Do we have a way for people to buy tickets online? Is this being posted on the Facebook page so I can share it?

Right now, it works best for me to get the word out on social media since I don’t see many people face-to-face these days.

I know I can copy this information but would like it to be able to link back to NFB.

Cindy S.