[Nfbk] Convention Stuff

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:42:46 UTC 2015

Good Thursday Morning!
We are only hours away from the start of our 68th annual NFBK State Convention. When you are packing don't forget to bring your reverse raffle tickets. We need your sold tickets as well as the unsold ones you have. We distributed more than usual and are running short. Remember that once we stars drawing we cannot add any names. Please bring them to me, any NFBK board member, or someone you know who is going to be at the social on Friday Evening. I would appreciate it if you can return your tickets by 9:00 PM Friday evening.
We have a few banquet and luncheon tickets left. At this point they will be sold on a first-come first-served basis.
If you have friends and family joining us for the social or any part of the convention please encourage them to register. Ten dollars is not too much to ask.
I am putting on the finishing touches. It can get pretty wild down the home stretch, but it is worth it in the end. Can't wait to see you tomorrow.