[Nfbk] VERY PROUD GRANDPARENTS!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Apr 3 01:05:54 UTC 2016

Yay & many congrats to all of you!

Nickie

From: Karen Mayne via Nfbk
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2016 5:05 PM
To: NFB of Kentucky Internet Mailing List
Cc: Karen Mayne
Subject: [Nfbk] VERY PROUD GRANDPARENTS!

On March 29, Buster and Karen Mayne became the proud grandparents of a 6 LB 1/4 ounce baby boy.  Jensen Michael Dale Mayne.  He was nearly a month early, so he has to stay in the NICU until Tuesday, but otherwise he is fine!  If I had the tech savvy some of my friends have, I'd email a picture of him, but alas I don't.  Suffice it to say that he is very handsome!

I can't wait until he gets to come home.

http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbk_nfbnet.org/njp%40twc.com