[Nfbk] {Disarmed} Fwd: Peen Station Student Athlete of the Month

slery slerythema at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 03:43:29 UTC 2016

At least this was way better than the commercial I heard today. The first short commercial just announced his name and that he was a KSB student. Unfortunately, the second longer commercial stated that even though he was a student at KSB he still had enough vision to compete in sports. So disappointed and how degrading for the student.

Cindy