[Nfbk] {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} {Disarmed} Fwd: NBC offering Video Description for Summer Olympics

Corbb O'Connor corbb at rushpost.com
Thu Aug 4 16:53:50 UTC 2016

On our box, we go to menu, settings, Audio/SAP, click the button marked “digital,” and change to “Secondary Language.” Most channels, like NBC, will broadcast the regular audio feed through SAP unless description is available, at which point you’ll get description. Note that some channels, FOX News is one I know offhand, don’t broadcast anything on SAP (it’s just silent) so to hear it you’ll have to go back and click “Primary Language” in the settings.