[Nfbk] The Kentucky Cardinal Summer 2016

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Mon Aug 15 17:49:21 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon Everyone:

Please find the attached copy of the NFB Kentucky Cardinal Summer 2016
edition in this email. This edition along with prior editions can be
accessed on the NFB of Kentucky website at:
http://www.nfbofky.org/kcard.php. You can also find the Kentucky Cardinal on
NFB NEWSLINER. For touch tone telephone access, press 2 (State Information
Channel), (4) Kentucky Information Channel, and (25) NFB Kentucky Cardinal.
For NFB NEWSLINE App access, go to Publications, ublication Options,
Kentucky Info, Kentucky Information Channel, and NFB Kentucky Cardinal.

We encourage you to share your feedback. We really want to hear from you!

Thank you,

Todd