[Nfbk] {Spam?} Protect Randolph-Sheppard

Kevin Pearl kvnprl at twc.com
Sat Aug 27 21:12:30 UTC 2016

CALL TO ACTION - Protect the Randolph Sheppard priority.
Below is a link that will allow blind entrepreneurs and other interested parties to send emails to the U.S. Department of Education expressing concern over the proposed DOD regulations.  We are asking Education to take a stand against the proposed regulations in that they violate the current Randolph Sheppard regulations.

Those who are interested can let their voices be heard in one of two ways. They may go click on the website link below and enter four pieces of basic information. When they hit Submit, emails will automatically be generated to the Secretary of Education, Assistant Secretary, RSA Commissioner, and RSA Deputy Commissioner.

The second option is to copy and paste the email from our website, fill in the two blanks, and email from their own email account. They may also opt to customize their comments. If they choose this option, they should send emails to:

John.King at ed.gov
Sue.Swenson at ed.gov
Janet.Labreck at ed.gov
Edward.Anthony at ed.gov

In some ways, this is preferable but either way works.

The link is:
https://nfb.constituentvoice.net/nfbreg/preview/letter/Blind%20Entreprenuer

We need to get this out to as many people as possible as soon as possible preferably before Labor Day.

Thanks!
Terry Smith, NFBEI