[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville January Meeting Invitation!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Tue Dec 27 21:41:47 UTC 2016

Join us in the new year for some innovative & basic ways to get moving! On Friday January 6, 2017 from 6:30pm till 9pm at the Crescent Hill United Methodist Church-201 S. Peterson.
We'll be discussing a program presented by our Sports & Recreation division, that will allow you to stay home, get moving & be surrounded by friends all at the same time!
We'll also be going over plans & asking for your involvement for the upcoming 2017 Chili Supper & Auction.
We look forward to kicking off the new year with you & continuing our mission of independence, involvement & advocacy!

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com