[Nfbk] Chili Supper and Auction

kayla.penny at louisville.edu kayla.penny at louisville.edu
Mon Feb 1 23:57:14 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

We have a little under 3 weeks until the chili supper!  As you all know from Nickie's teaser lists we have a lot of wonderful items this year, but we still need more in order to make this year a success.  Please make sure you are handing out/emailing the donation request letter out as often as possible.  (It is attached for your convenience.)  Also, please email me a list of the items you have for the auction as soon as possible so that I can make sure we have an update list.

Thanks,

Katie