[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville March Meeting

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Feb 8 21:39:20 UTC 2016

Hello & Happy Monday!

    The Greater Louisville’s March meeting  will be held on Friday March 4th from 6:30pm till 9pm at the Crescent Hill United Methodist Church located at, 201 South Peterson.  The meeting will take place on the first floor in the Quinn room.
At this meeting you’ll hear about tips & tricks for household maintenance, the top 5 items every tool box or junk draw should have & we’ll even have some hands on learning!  Even if you live in an apartment, there are basics you should have & basics you should know!  We hope you’ll join us & bring any questions you may have regarding home repair & maintenance.

Respectfully,
Nickie