[Nfbk] FW: College Resources for Visually Impaired Students

George Stokes george4581 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 00:52:18 UTC 2016

From: Wright, Jennifer (OFB-FK) [mailto:JenniferN.Wright at ky.gov]
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2016 3:01 PM
To: Whittaker, Jessica (OFB-FK); Flanagan, Allison A (OFB-FK); Angela
Anderson ; Ashley Taylor (Work); Cabe, Becky (OFB-FK); Carla Ruschival;
Cathy Jackson; Chelsey Keesy; McNabb, Cora L (OFB-FK); Daniel Scott Heads;
David Lawson; Deb Lewis ; Dennis Franklin ; George Stokes ; Grant Logsdon
(grant at kyspin.com); Jennifer Hall (Jennifer.hall at tds.net); Jones, Vanessa
(CAP-FK); Kevin Shurn ; Laura Yates; Nancy Clayton; Shirley, Patrick B
(Education Cabinet); Paulett Logsdon ; Sinclair-Morris, Peggy; Randall
Deaton; Rhonda Skidmore ; Fricano, Scott D (OFB-FK); Sharon Fields (Home)
(sharon.fields1 at outlook.com); Shirley Stivers (sstivers77 at gmail.com);
Shirley Stivers (Work); Deeley, Stephen P (OFB-LV); Susan Ament (BGCB);
Theresa Thomas ; todde.stephens at windstream.net; Hammons, Twyla S (OFB-SS)
Subject: FW: College Resources for Visually Impaired Students

Please feel free to share the information below.