[Nfbk] Today's Legislative Update

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 19:32:43 UTC 2016

Good Afternoon,
We finished another day in Frankfort. We are still getting positive comments and support. However, Michael and I were only given a couple of minutes. The committee chair, Kelly Flood stated that she has read our position papers and understood our concerns. Secretary Hal Heiner sought out Michael and me again today and took a minute to express his appreciation for the work we are doing. I think we are building some really good relationships. We need to continue calling, emailing, tweeting, and
Posting on Facebook. It will take all of us to get the job done. Thanks to each and every one of you.