[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville January Meeting

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Fri Jan 8 00:43:26 UTC 2016

Good evening!

Happy New Year!  Please join us for our first meeting of 2016 on Friday January 15th, 6:30 - 9pm.
This month we will be meeting at, Cresent Hill United Methodist Church, 201 South Peterson.  We will have greeters at the door to direct you to the meeting room.  There is a small flight of stairs with no elevator access. In the future we will may be meeting in a different room which will have elevator access.  We do apologize for this.

Come join Mary Harrod as she gets us on track for a healthy 2016 with fitness tips & ways we can lead a more healthy lifestyle.

Katie Adkins will be updating us on the issues the Kentucky delegation will be taking to Capital Hill for the 2016 NFB Washington Seminar.

Save the date for the NFBGL's 2016 Chili Supper &Auction being held on Saturday February 20th at Christ Church Cathedral-421 South 2nd Street.
4:30pm till 9pm.

If you have any questions, please let us know!