[Nfbk] NFB of Greater Louisville's Chili Supper & Auction!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Sun Jan 17 21:08:33 UTC 2016

Hello!

    Our annual chili supper & auction is drawing near...are you coming?  This event will be held on Saturday February 20, 2016 from 4pm till 9pm at Christ Church Cathedral, 421 South 2nd Street.
The cost of admission is, $5 for adults & $3 for kids 12 & under.  This admission will get you a meal consisting of, 1 bowl of chili or hot dog, corn bread muffin, drink & dessert.  We will have extra items on sale for a nominal price.
As always, this is a family friendly event & we encourage everyone it invite friends & family.

All proceeds from this event will stay in our chapter to assist our members attending National convention, state convention & the continuous community outreach & education projects.  I have attached a link to our donation request letter.  Make a few copies & when you are out & about drop them off to a store manager & let them know we’d appreciate their support.   https://app.box.com/s/ow3o9g8oj15if86posc7oc9p60cexzd9

Here is a sneak peak of just a few items we have for the auction.
River Bats Baseball tickets, Braille & large print sudoku game, lunch for 4 at Jack Fries, Kroger gift card & more!  We will send out a full auction list in a couple of weeks & continue to add to it.

We look forward to seeing you on February 20th!  If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,
Nickie
njp at twc.com