[Nfbk] NFB of Lex Next Meeting Reminder

Pamela pam.glisson at twc.com
Wed Jan 27 18:19:44 UTC 2016

Hello Everyone,

I trust that you made it through the Winter storm safely!  With a warm up in
the forecastfor this week end, here's a reminder that the NFB of Lexington
chapter meeting was rescheduled for Saturday January 30, 2016 from 11Am-1PM.
The location is 1733 Russell Cave Rd.  During this meeting we will discuss
the NFB legislative issues and develop the chapter's 2016 Advocacy and
Activities Plan.

The NFB legislative issues are available for your review on NFB-NEWSLINER or
NFB.org.  Review the issues and bring your ideas  to join in the discussion,
planning and a pot luck lunch.

Please contact me with any questions.  I am looking forward to the coming
year with resolve and excitement.

Warm Regards, Pamela

Pamela Roark-Glisson

President, NFB of Lexington