[Nfbk] NFBK Cardinal Summer Issue Request

Lora Felty lorafelty at windstream.net
Sat Jul 16 17:08:58 UTC 2016

Once again it is time to pull together the next issue of our NFBK Cardinal.
This is your chance to share information and to make our  newsletter a great
one.

For anyone who attended the national convention in Orlando, I invite you to
write up a brief article about your thoughts and experiendes.

If you have news to share with our members, please submit this for the Have
You Heard? Section.  Also, chapter and division presidents, I invite you to
share your chapter and division news.

All information for the Cardinal must be received by July 31.  Please email
articles to lorafelty at windstream.net  Thanks in advance.  I look forward to
hearing from you.

Lora Felty Stephens