[Nfbk] My facebook group for members and fans

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 14:47:00 UTC 2016

Dear Sir,
I am Cathy Jackson, President of the National Federation of the Blind of Kentucky. I would like to know who gave you permission to set up a Facebook page using our name. I am asking that you please take it down since it has not been authorized my me or the Board of Directors of the NFB of Kentucky
Cathy Jackson, President
NFB of Kentucky
Sent from my iPhone