[Nfbk] My facebook group for members and fans

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Wed Jul 20 21:52:46 UTC 2016

Mario,

Nothing is irretrievably broken, and no one insulted your friend. We
were concerned about a post from a person who did not introduce
herself and linked to a Facebook page that did not appear to be
sanctioned by anyone in the NFB.

If she is a fan of the Federation, then more power to her, and I'm
sure I speak for everyone in saying she is very welcome. However, it
is inappropriate to blame or otherwise criticize us for responding
cautiously to an unfamiliar and unexplained link to an unfamiliar and
unexplained Facebook group.

Best,
Chris

Chris K. Stewart, J.D.