[Nfbk] My facebook group for members and fans

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Jul 21 01:00:04 UTC 2016

Good evening!

I believe we should all wipe this confusion away & start over.  I, like Chris saw the Facebook email before seeing the new member one.  Adrijana, I have seen you on Facebook in different groups & I truly hope you do not take any offense to our snap judgement of wrong doing.  Some of our members here on the list are not on Facebook & may not understand how it works & how easy it is to obtain info & connections.  Unfortunately, there are scammers & wrong doers out there & our guard maybe higher than necessary.

It is a curious thing to me though that you would want to start a NFB fan page when the majority of our affiliates, chapters & divisions have a presence on Facebook already. Why not contribute to what is existing & share with others from the source. especially now that you are a member, you're more than a fan!
Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com