[Nfbk] Fwd: Budget conference committee

Cathy Jackson cathyj1949 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 12:21:15 UTC 2016

Good Morning!
The Republicans and Democrats are still miles apart on a budget. Let's help them make a positive decision on a couple of issues that will be in the best interest of the blind here in Kentucky. Even if you have called before, a second and third call will only serve to keep our agenda in the forefront.
1. Ask the budget committee to fully fund OFB.
2. Increase the funding for the Accessible Electronic Information System (NEWSLINE).
You can ask the operator to leave the message for the entire budget committee.
We have also been asked to make a second call to ask the committee to fund Visually Impaired Preschool Services.
Phone number, 502-564-8100.
As always We appreciate your hard work.

Begin forwarded message: