[Nfbk] {Spam?} Supporting Our Community!

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Thu Nov 3 15:31:02 UTC 2016

Our Greater Louisville chapter would like to support Cressent Hill United Methodist Church, the facility where we have been holding our monthly meetings.  Below you will find a couple of giving events that the church is hosting this month.  Please consider attending & supporting the church & their giving.  The address for the church is, 201 South Peterson. Thank you!

Troop 1 59th Annual Pancake Breakfast
Crescent Hill United Methodist Church
Saturday, November 12th, 2016
8:00 AM – 1:00 PM
All you can eat pancakes
Including Bacon/Sausage and a beverage
Only -- $7!!
Proceeds Benefit
Troop 1 & Pack 1 Scouting Programs

November 20th, Harlan Fundraiser Luncheon
Once again the talented chefs from Crescent Hill UMC and Revolution Church will serve a turkey dinner with all the trimmings.  One half of the proceeds will be donated to Christ’s Hands in Harlan, KY to help provide Christmas dinners for residents of Harlan who would otherwise do without a Christmas meal.  The other half with be donated to the Praise Pantry here at Crescent Hill UMC.  There is no set price to the meal, but we do ask that you donate what you can. So mark your calendar for November 20th, 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM, and join us for a delicious homemade Thanksgiving Luncheon.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457
njp at twc.com