[Nfbk] {Spam?} Attention Louisville TARC3 Customers.

Nickie Pearl njp at twc.com
Mon Nov 7 21:55:28 UTC 2016

Hello!

I am writing to urge you to be diligent when riding with Yellow Cab as the TARC3 contractor.
For the second time this year I have been flagged as having 5 no fares.  All my alleged no fares are with Yellow Cab.  If you use the TARC3 paper tickets, write your name & the date on them, this goes for a guest too, write your name & date on all tickets.  I have been doing this when I use tickets, but now, I'm going to step up my method & start a video log of this transaction.

I spoke with Warren in the finance department & he gave me the dates & was the one who told me these were all Yellow Cab rides. He is filing a complaint  on my behalf.

 Please be aware & diligent.

Respectfully,
Nickie Pearl
502-489-4457