[Nfbk] FW: NFB-NEWSLINE Outage Resolved

Todd E. Stephens todde.stephens at windstream.net
Tue Nov 29 22:46:51 UTC 2016

FYI!

Todd

From: Scott White [mailto:Swhite at nfb.org]
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2016 5:23 PM
To: TODD STEPHENS
Subject: NFB-NEWSLINE Outage Resolved

November 28, 2016,

Yesterday, the NFB-NEWSLINE system experienced a server crash that primarily
impacted NFB-NEWSLINE Mobile, Web News on Demand and the Victor Reader
Stream 2nd Generation downloads. We have replaced the server and worked over
the past twenty-four hours to restore the newspapers to full service.

At this time, all access methods are working once more, and we are
finalizing the reloading of the newspapers (about ten percent of our current
publications) that are still not providing current content.

The content for all newspapers should be loaded properly by tomorrow
morning. If you are still experiencing issues please contact us at
866-504-7300 or nfbnewsline at nfb.org.

Thank you for your patience and support.

Scott White,

Director of NFB-NEWSLINE

NFB-NEWSLINE, A service of the National Federation of the Blind
www.nfbnewsline.org

Make the print yours with KNFB Reader www.knfbreader.com

blindness is not what holds you back.